What do you want??
So I am wanting to finally date and I have a great opportunity to date. The only problem is that neither of the men in my life feels right. A couple of weeks ago I went on a date and this guy brought me flowers, payed, was on time, came to my city to see me, and truly enjoyed himself. Well needless to say he called once and never called again and we have not spoken since and I assume it was because he was too busy to date. Now I met another guy on POF and I just dont feel it with him. He was late, I had to drive to see him, and he acted like he could not stay long. Though everything turned out fine it was still a turn off. Now another guy who I was so crazy about last year is back in the picture and it seems he really wants something with me. I am not sure if we are official or if we are taking it slow and I am kinda tired of figure it out. Though he is being more consistent I still do not feel satisfied. I dont know if something is wrong with me, if I have high standards or maybe I dont trust God's sending me a good man. Whichever one of these it may be, I am in the mindset to focus on myself this summer, finish school, move out. I am not sure what to do about the guy I liked last year because he is finally telling me everything I wanted to hear, but I wonder if its too late. I want marriage and though I am not 100% ready to be anyone's wife now one day I will be. I want someone worth it, and I do not have time to waste. I am just so scared that if I let this guy go that God may not send me anyone else. I KNOW ITS A LIE FROM SATAN! It is just hard being in a season of singleness. A good friend told me that I need someone who appreciates me, and it is better to be alone than unhappy. I could only see true happiness with guy #1 and for whatever reason it did not work, but I have a good idea of how a gentlemen should be minus the not calling me again. What do I want in a guy? Well he needs a job, strong relationship with god, needs to be understanding and practice celibacy, appreciates me, giving of his time, willing to go out his way to see me, needs to feel right, HE HAS TO BE FUNNY LOL, and get along with family and friends. I am really praying to see if this guy from my past meets those qualifications, and am going to take it day by day. My prince is out there I just have to keep hope alive.
God bless
No comments:
Post a Comment