Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sunday School

Today was an amazing day! One of my friends from choir and I met up and went to a singles sunday school class. It was nice to be around people similar to me who are working, and of course looking for that Godly mate.  My friend and I were discussing how hard it is to be single and how it often gets lonely. We talked about the different lies that Satan tries to feed us on a daily basis, and we discussed are doubts and fears. During that time my friend opened up the bible and turned to a verse that hit home. 1 Corinthians 2:9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. The verse hit both of us because while we are frustrated and asking "WHY",  God already has our perfect mate in the works we just can see him. My friend and I both agreed to focus on the awesome opportunities God is allowing us to do for his glory and wait on that mate he has for us.


The way I see it if it is taking this long to for him to come, then God must have someone pretty AWESOME for us!!!!!!


Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment