Yesterday Pastor Jefress encouraged us to count our blessings when we are in storms or when we are coming out of one
I want to list a few people and things that I am grateful for.
1. God's grace- I am so grateful that Jesus died for q sinner like me. I have made so many mistakes and yet he still loved me enough to die for me.
2. Family- I am lucky to have parents who never abused me, always supported me and most of all loved me. I had the worlds greatest mother and even though she is no longer here here presence is always around me. I have a dad who taught me business and how to handle my finances. A brother who is always near and available to offer advice. A sister who I can lean on. Non blood relatives who always think about me and are constantly praying for me.
Friends- its a beautiful thing to have a friend who sticks closer than a brother. My friends rule. I live how we talk to each other crazy and still laugh about it. Lol my friends are a hot mess.
Job- not everyone has one and some have been laid off. Thank you God that i have a job and that lay offs are not even on the picture.
Grad school- no matter how's much it stresses me out, i am glad to be back in school. Im ready to finish and become an LMSW.
Health- thank you god for my health. Thank you for allowing me to breathe w/o assistance, and thank you for allowing me to walk freely from place to place.
Car- hahah my little Kia. Im so blessed to have a car.
count your blessing name the one by one count your blessings see what God has done
count tour blessings name them one by one count your many blessings see what the lord has done.
G.N
No comments:
Post a Comment