This kid is ridiculously cool and to think I don't even like children lol! What makes this little girl so special is her love for God. Her love for God and people is so contagious. She is one of my best friends daughter and she has truly blessed my life. Every time I am in the presence of this kid she inspires me to be a better Christian and to be better for God's kingdom. What makes this child so special is her loving heart. As children I think we all grow up with an innocent and loving heart. We see everyone the same and we do not look at skin color, class, material possessions and etc. As children we just love people. As we get older different things start to change our innocence. Whether it is peers, experiences or just life, some of us fall away from that child like view of the world. I too am guilty of that and just when I think I am too good to be loving toward another person God reminds me to see them through a child eyes. I made this little girl my Sunday blog because she is just so sweet, loving, and truly an example of Godly love.
Blessings,
N.B

No comments:
Post a Comment