Til next time.....
Friday, September 28, 2012
Season of Busy
Ever just want a day where you are not constantly on the go? I want one all the time. Working, Internship and school are just no fun anymore. During this season of busyness I find myself less confident and if anything more fearful. It is like a runner who is running toward a goal but still has 2 miles until they reach it. Well this is how I feel on a daily basis. Its like I lost my groove. Dont get me wrong, I am very blessed and lucky to be able to go to school and be this far in my masters program but I am ready to reach the goal. We are in September and I have 8 months until classes officially end. There is no peace until I get licensed and then walk the stage in August. I am at that point in my life where I am ready to work one job, and actually have a weekend. I am even ready to settle down and get married when Mr. right comes along. 25 has definately helped me to know what I want in this life. I just want to get to that goal (graduation), then everything else can come into play. Times like this I need my mother who would always know the right things to say to me and though she is not I here I can still imagine words that she would speak over my life. I am so thankful to have a great field supervisor who is making sure I am having the best learning experience, I am so thankful for a good supervisor who understands the importance of my internship and education and most of all I am so thankful for GOD who keeps me going even when I want to give up at times. God I ask for your peace and provision during this time of busyness. Thank you for keep me afloat.
Til next time.....
Til next time.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment