Today was not my greatest day actually the day was kinda bad until i turned it over to christ. Since my mom died God has done some amazing things in my life which is putting strong christian women to watch over me while I am here on earth. My mom was the one woman who was always on fire for christ and always prayed for her children and when she passed away I thought I would completely lose that. Well I did not! Actually God place about 5 or 6 older women in my life to be pray warriors. When I am down all it takes is a phone call to these women and immediately prayers go up. Thank you heavenly father for not abandoning me when I think I am wits in. Two of the ladies are in my choir. Carol is one of them and she is the reason I joined choir. She welcomed me in arms wide open and if always inviting me out with her and her husband and is constantly praying for me. Donna is just on fire for Christ and is constantly looking over the young women in choir. It means so much to me to have Donna in my life and to know that her phone line is open 24/7. Dee Dee is just great and always knows exactly what to say to make me laugh. She is always praying for me and always welcomes me with arms wide open. Outside of choir I have some amazing women who look out for me in my personal life. Valerie, Laverne, and Carol are constant prayer warriors in my life and always remind me of the goodness of God. Lisa is great and is always praying for me and cheering me on in my academic studies. Stephanie Davis keeps her eye on me and make sure that no matter how discouraged I get that i see everything to the end. Each and everyone of these women has a particular trait that reminds that my mom is always looking over me. Today I really just needed a touch of encouragement and these women definately offered that to me today.
I cry out to God most high to God who fulfills his purpose for me (psalm 57:2)
The Lord will vindicate me;your love, Lord, endures forever — do not abandon the works of your hands. (Psalm 138:8)
To God be the Glory.Thank you for never leaving me or forsaking me.
No comments:
Post a Comment